Another quick and easy recipe that does not require any eggs or flour! You can fill your rocky road with any dried fruits, nuts, chocolates or biscuits of your choice. We used some mini Easter eggs and the sugar cookies we made the day before! The only issue with this is the wait time before you can have a slice!
You will need:
300g milk chocolate
100g biscuits (we used Lotus biscuits and sugar cookies)
50g mini Easter eggs
50g mini marshmallows
30g Glace cherries
1. Firstly melt the chocolate and place into a large bowl
2. Then add in all the items you want! With the biscuits break them up into pieces
3. To make the rocky roads easier to remove once moved, place cling film inside your baking tin.
4. Pour in the mixture and leave to set in the fridge for 3 - 4 hours.
5. Once set, cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
If you love this recipe, subscribe to our channel and watch some of our other videos where we have been baking during this COVID-19 period. Like and follow us on social media too!