14 things to bake with the kids - Chocolate brownies
Deliciously moorish and extremely fudge, these chocolatey treats are so easy to make even a 10 year old can do it! I HONESTLY think that you should consider doubling up on this recipe as they won't last long! They also taste great with added chopped hazelnuts too! Follow Gabriella as she bakes these quick and easy brownies
You will need:
125g Dark Chocolate
85g Plain flour
40g Cocoa powder
100g Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 175 degrees centigrade
2.Melt together the butter and dark chocolate in the microwave
3. In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar and cocoa powder. Pour in the melted butter and chocolate mixture and mix together.
4. Now add in the eggs one by one. Add the vanilla and chocolate chips and gently fold all together.
5. Pour into a baking tin that has been lined with baking parchment paper or greaseproof paper
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
You can watch Gabriella doing her thing here
If you love this recipe, subscribe to our channel and watch some of our other videos where we have been baking during this COVID-19 period.